Have questions? We have answers to help you out!
1. I am coming from out of town and need to catch some zzz's before the event. Where will I sleep?
Zenescope has reserved hotel room blocks for our VIPs to stay during the weekend. If you wish to stay at one of the following hotels, make sure you mention Zenescope to receive the group rate pricing. Once booked, be sure to let Becky know so you can receive a welcome package from Zenescope! Click on Hotel Information in the Menu tab for all the details!
2. I am a VIP and interested in the Elite Ticket Package or Standard Ticket Package. However, I have someone who wants to join me, is there a ticket option for that?
Yes, of course! If you purchase an Elite Ticket you can purchase the Elite Plus One ticket. This ticket can be found on the tickets page under Elite Ticket (Plus One). This ticket allows you to bring someone to all the events during the weekend. If you purchased the Standard Ticket, please purchase the Standard Ticket (Plus One) This ticket allows for your plus one to attend the Saturday Event with you!
3. What if the person I want to bring as a plus one is not a VIP, is that okay?
Absolutely, as long as the primary person purchasing the tickets is a VIP it is not a problem for you to purchase a Plus One ticket for them. Please stick to the Plus One Ticket under your package.
4. My stomach is grumbling, where is the best place to eat in downtown Philadelphia?
Zenescope will be providing catered food and drinks at each event during Friday Nights entertainment, Saturday's VIP Comic Fest, and Saturday night's hangout! However, if you get hungry in between events, we have compiled a list of some of Zenescope’s staff favorites for you to choose from.
- El Vez - She highly recommends the blood orange margaritas.
- Destination Dogs - “A cool place for a funky hot dog you wouldn't know existed.”
- Tony Luke's - “The best cheesesteak you will ever have.”
- Chickies and Petes - “The Magooby is my go to!”
- The Reading Terminal Market - “All your favorite food in one place, Moriarty's South Street, and Jim Dalessandro's.”
- Amada Spanish Tapas and Wine Bar (If you want to go somewhere nice and boujee, as Becky would say lol.”)
- Pesto in South Philly - “Their pasta is homemade and it's BYOB.”
- Manayunk Brewing Company - “Good food and good beer!”
- The Plough and the Stars in Center City
- Race Street Cafe in Old City Philadelphia
- Francoluigi's in South Philly: “Best Italian Food.”
- DiNic's Roast Beef in the Reading Terminal Market
- 1225 Raw Sushi and Sake Lounge - “Great sushi, donburi, and ramen place in Central Philadelphia.”
- Honest Tom’s - “This hidden gem has THE BEST tacos/burritos, and they also make their own sauces and guacamole. They went 100% plant-based last summer but the food is just as good.”
- Bru Craft & Wurst in Center City Philadelphia
- Hatch & Coop - “They have the best-fried pickles and amazing chicken sandwiches.”
- Ishkabibble's - “One of the best cheesesteaks I’ve ever had, and something called Gremlin Juice. Just try it.”
Last but not least … Chris Cote, who couldn't choose just one place, so if we didn't gather up enough restaurants to complete your Philadelphia experience, here are even more options:
- Brauhaus Schmitz - “German bar on South St.”
- Mad Rex - “Post-apocalyptic bar in Fishtown.”
- Philadelphia Distilling in Fishtown
- Yards Brewing in Spring Garden
- Han Dynasty in Old City
- Continental in both Old City & Center City
- Suraya - “Lebanese in Fishtown, also rated Philly's best right now.”
- Bourbon & Branch in Northern Liberties
- North 3rd in Northern Liberties
- Roy Pitz in Spring Garden
- Distrito in University City
- Village Whiskey
- High Street on Market
- Hi Kori/Bao Bar
- El Camino Real in Northern Liberties
- Dim Sum Garden
5. I am so excited to meet the artists already featured, but will there be any artists or celebrity add-ons to the event?
Stay tuned for announcements as new guests will be added to the lineup!
6. From where I live, the only way to get to Philadelphia is by flying. Which airport should I fly into?
The best and the closest airport is the Philadelphia International Airport.
7. Once I arrive at the Philadelphia International Airport, how do I get to my hotel?
The distance from the airport to any of the hotels mentioned above is less than a 30-minute drive.
Click on the links below for directions to any of the three hotels.
8. The Friday night entertainment was great, bring on Saturday's VIP Comic Fest! How do I get to the Center For Architecture from my hotel?
If you rested up at one of the three hotels Zenescope has blocked off, click each hotel name below for directions on how to get to Saturday's Event.
9. I'm lost, where do I go from my hotel to get to the Saturday Night Event?
Once the Saturday Night Event location is announced, directions will be provided.
10. Money, Money, Money. I have cash burning holes in my pocket & I'm ready to pay, will you be accepting cash or credit at the event on Saturday?
Zenescope will be accepting both cash and credit cards at the event.